How to make a reservation:
- By completing the secured form for online booking
- By contacting us on 06 50 58 99 21
- By sending us a fax at 09 57 57 93 59
How to pay for my booking:
You can pay either:
- Online using credit card (Visa or Mastercard), you will receive a confirmation of payment, that you must print, and hand to your driver.
- Cash, directly to your driver
What should I do if my flight is delayed:
We can track the status of flights departing and destination airports of Paris.
Your driver will wait for you whatever is the delay of your flight. Once your flight arrives, you must notify us in case of delay (customs, baggage loss ...)
Do you have a child rate:
Children 0-10 years = 12 euros each way
Children over 10 years = adult rate
How far in advance should I book:
We recommend booking 24 hours in advance, however we will do our best to meet your need in case of last minute.
I want to cancel my reservation:
In case of cancellation, we will allow ourselves to withhold the following costs:
- More than two days before the transfer date, 5% of the total
- 2 days before the transfer date, 20% of the total
- On the eve of the transfer, 50% of the total
- The day of transfer: no refund.
How to recognize my driver:
Your driver will greet you right out of the exit of the luggage area with a sign that either your name or the name of our company ADYS Shuttle.
In What type of vehicle the transfer takes place:
You will be transported in a mini van that can accommodate 8 passengers, such as the Volkswagen Caravelle and / or Mercedes Viano
What are the locations you serve:
Generally we serve the following airports:
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle
- Beauvais – The Tile
- Le Bourget
The train station:
- Gare du Nord
- Gare de l’Est
- Gare de Lyon
- Gare Austerlitz
- Gare Montparnasse
- Gare de Chessy – Marne La Vallée
- Disneyland Resort Paris
- Parc Astérix
Do you transfers outside Paris:
We are at your disposal for any special requests.
How long does it take for a transfer:
The average transfer time between Paris and Roissy Charles de Gaulle / Orly is 30 to 45 minutes (depending on traffic)
How much luggage your vehicles may carry:
For each passenger a hand luggage and a suitcase is recommended, and our vehicles can accommodate up to 8 passengers.
However, if you have voluminous luggage, thank you let us know when booking.
Should I tip the driver:
Tipping is not mandatory and is left to the discretion of the customer.
For all other questions:
To request a quote, please fill out this form..
We will reply within 24 hours.